Steven's Home Page - ホーム ページ

Greetings...welcome to my homepage. Take a look around and I hope you enjoy it! 皆さん...ようこそ、これは私のホームページですよ! どうぞおはいりください...見てください...

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My Ipod - Creative Zen Nano 1GB Review

I've had my ipod (that's what I call it), actually a Creative Zen Nano 1GB, for about one week now and I've used it for a couple runs and a couple bike rides. And from my initial impressions, for only $60 shipped, that thing is just awesome as I can finally get back into the groove.

I like it a little better than my brother's 4GB Apple Ipod Nano since it has buttons for volume /selection control, versus that circular touch volume sensor on the Ipod. When used while running and such, the button controls are a necessity since you can put the player in a plastic bag and still easily use all the controls. With the Apple, I had to stop and take the player out of the bag to fuss with the controls.

My ipod is actually a LOT smaller and lighter too, compared to my brother's. This makes it way better for active sports. The only thing I wish it had was a belt clip or something to attach it to my clothes with.

It also loads up fast compared to my old and broken 32MB player, that one used to take a while to get any music into it.

My Kind of Music: Here's an ULTRA SUPER COOOOL song that I WILL need to put on my player cause it makes me ... cue: BASS / GUITAR ... Hah hah hah hah haaah haaaaa ... Feel Good ... Feel Good ... Feel Good ... Feel Good ...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home