Steven's Home Page - ホーム ページ

Greetings...welcome to my homepage. Take a look around and I hope you enjoy it! 皆さん...ようこそ、これは私のホームページですよ! どうぞおはいりください...見てください...

Monday, May 22, 2006

Ipod and Running


Well, not really an Apple Ipod but sort of close. Last night I ordered a new Creative Zen Nano 1GB MP3 player from Amazon.com. It was very cheap at $60 w/ FREE SHIPPING!!!

The reason being...a couple of weeks ago I decided to start doing some "small kine" running again and I found that I really missed getting into my music while I run.

At first I used my trusty digital AM/FM radio, but I soon remembered that they only play cr@p on the radio - same back then as now! So after using my brother's EXPENSIVE and sort of heavy 4GB Ipod a couple of times, I decided that I needed to get my own tunes.

This one seems pretty good since it's lite and you don't need a proprietary battery as it runs off a single AAA battery. All I need to do now is buy some 700mah rechargables and I'll be set. I just hope this Creative product lasts longer than my previous Creative (Nomad) MP3 player that just went blank on one run last week after 2 or 3 years of non-use.

Believe it or not, I was one of the first persons I know to get an MP3 player. The Creative Nomad had only 32MBs of memory, barely ran 1 hour, and it costed like OVER $150 bucks! But, busting some sub-7 min/miles at Ala Moana back in the day with that thing was awesome! I know that once I get it loaded with my kind of music, I can get the same kind of "magic" as I had back then...

Oh man!!! I can't wait...I'm getting all hyped up just thinking about it! Here's one of the first song's I'm putting on...I just love this group MOVE, the cool J-rapper with the Blue Hair, the Kawaii Girl - this song has it all and JUST KICKS A$$!!!***%%%###!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home