Steven's Home Page - ホーム ページ

Greetings...welcome to my homepage. Take a look around and I hope you enjoy it! 皆さん...ようこそ、これは私のホームページですよ! どうぞおはいりください...見てください...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Some Thrusday Thoughts...

WEATHER PIXIE:

The latest change to my website is the addition of my weather pixie.
I first saw it on a Flickr friend's website (http://corgiflora.bravejournal.com/) and it looked pretty cool. Depending on the time of day and weather here in Honolulu, it will change all kinds of things. You can get one here: www.weatherpixie.com .


NARA - TODAI-JI:

Cycling News - Pictures from 2006 Tour of Japan

I was just surfing through the latest pictures from the Tour of Japan and to my surprise, the start of Stage 2 was in Nara, right in front of Todai-ji.

And, it reminded me that I need to get back to posting about my Japan trip. My next post will be about my visit to this very temple. This photo brings back some memories: Stage 2 - Start Ceremony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home