Steven's Home Page - ホーム ページ

Greetings...welcome to my homepage. Take a look around and I hope you enjoy it! 皆さん...ようこそ、これは私のホームページですよ! どうぞおはいりください...見てください...

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Aserejé by Las Ketchup

My Kind of Music...

Here's another song for my new mp3 player that's suppose to get here during the first week of June, according to Amazon.



I first heard it a couple years ago on an international internet radio station and although the title was strange, the song just really caught my ear right off the bat. It's called Aserejé or The Ketchup Song and it's by a Spanish group called Las Ketchup. When I play this video, I can't help but start dancing and doing the hand shuffle and leg shuffle right in front of my computer, the song is that catchy!!!

"Aserejé, ja deje dejebe tudejebe de sebiunouva majabi an de bugui an de buididipí "

There is also a interesting article about how some of the lyrics (above) were thought up: Wikipedia - The Ketchup Song.

Unbelivebly, this song was #1 in Spain, #1 in France, #1 in Finland, in Belgium, in Italy, in Sweden, in Germany, and #1 in Australia. Man, those folks are so lucky they get to listen to ALL KINDS of good music from all kinds of different countries. As I remember...I was listening to the regular radio back in 2002 and I NEVER heard this cool song here in Hawaii/America!!! Like...that's totally bogus man!!!

Now back to doing my hand shuffle... "Aserejé, ja deje dejebe tudejebe de sebiunouva majabi an de bugui an de buididipí "

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home