Steven's Home Page - ホーム ページ

Greetings...welcome to my homepage. Take a look around and I hope you enjoy it! 皆さん...ようこそ、これは私のホームページですよ! どうぞおはいりください...見てください...

Sunday, April 23, 2006

It's Here...


Lucy Thinks It's Cool!
Originally uploaded by dancedream2002.

Finally, after weeks and weeks of waiting, and, the stress upon stress of trying to get the perfect design, DRUM ROLL PLEASE *!***!***!***!***!* my new custom Ti frame finally arrived last week.

Click here for a shorty on it: 3 Pounds of Sweetness.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:57 AM, April 26, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congra'ts on the arrival of your new bike ! I like the color, is it the color of the Titanium itself ?

     
  • At 4:36 PM, April 27, 2006, Blogger dancedream2002 said…

    Thanks Ats...the frame is so good, I can't believe it!

    The color you see is the bare titanium in a "brushed" finish. I love the mechanical look it gives the machine!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home