Steven's Home Page - ホーム ページ

Greetings...welcome to my homepage. Take a look around and I hope you enjoy it! 皆さん...ようこそ、これは私のホームページですよ! どうぞおはいりください...見てください...

Friday, March 03, 2006

Hikari - 光


Hikari - 光
Originally uploaded by dancedream2002.

Tokyo Japan - 2004

In Nov/Dec of 2004, me and a friend went to Japan for the first time. Since I took a lot of pictures back then, I've decided to start putting some of them up.

This picture was taken at the SIO-SITE near Shiodome Eki and the Park Hotel Tokyo.

At night, while walking to and from the Park Hotel, we saw this shining spire of light eminating from the top of one of the buildings. This picture really captures how it looks in real life.

While looking at the beam, you can just feel the crisp cool air and the ultra-modern vibe of this new area of Tokyo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home