Steven's Home Page - ホーム ページ

Greetings...welcome to my homepage. Take a look around and I hope you enjoy it! 皆さん...ようこそ、これは私のホームページですよ! どうぞおはいりください...見てください...

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Crowds on Lagoon Drive @ Night

Just got back from Lagoon Drive a couple of hours ago and the cycling season must really be in full swing cause there were several groups riding this afternoon.

I saw Cambio riders (David, Jon, and Mike) and a whole bunch of Boca with their big training group. I also saw my friend Mark who must have been into his second hour on his way home from Ko Olina! D was going to ride but...

The weather was COLD and windy and the riding pretty dang HARD. Some of my power data is here: Intervals.

Btw, my light worked great AGAIN tonight! That thing is awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home