Steven's Home Page - ホーム ページ

Greetings...welcome to my homepage. Take a look around and I hope you enjoy it! 皆さん...ようこそ、これは私のホームページですよ! どうぞおはいりください...見てください...

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Super Bowl Weekend, Biking

SUPER BOWL:
It's really sad when officiating affects the outcome of a game, but when it's the Super Bowl, it's really sad. Now don't call me a poor looser, cause I didn't bet, but Seattle go ripped-off.

The pass interference in the end zone was one bad call (Seattle should have had 7 points). The supposed touchdown by Roethlisberger was questionable in my view (maybe 3 points instead of 7 for Pittsburgh). And the blocking below the waste by Hasselbeck was a bad call since he was trying to make a tackle (gave Pitt 1st and 10 at mid field instead of at their 30). I usually cheer for the underdog, so, I lost - even with points. For other opinions on the bad officiating, see here: Not so Super Officiating Crew.

BICYLING:
Oh yeah...and I also went riding this weekend. The power is getting better and if your interested, see here: Long Rides 2/4 and 2/5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home