Steven's Home Page - ホーム ページ

Greetings...welcome to my homepage. Take a look around and I hope you enjoy it! 皆さん...ようこそ、これは私のホームページですよ! どうぞおはいりください...見てください...

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Just Thinking.....

I've been waiting for this price drop to finally happen.....and when I checked today, IT DID!!!

Been looking at the Cannondale HM, Scott CR1, Look 585, Kuota KOM and others, but I think the Cervelos below would be the lightest, stiff enough, best riding, and best fitting and looking for me:

R3SL???????? -

OR...

R3??????? -



I like both color schemes....just not sure if 100grams is worth the extra dough...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 12:41 PM, September 15, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww come on! Spring and get the R5ca. Cervélo have finally unveiled their lightest, stiffest and most expensive bike yet – the R5ca. Costing US$9,800 (frameset only) and with a claimed sub-700g frame weight. Plus it's all black!
    Mark

     
  • At 8:31 PM, September 21, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aaaeeeyyyy...What up Mark!
    900g vs 700g = 1/2 pound...gotta probably loose some spare change I've been carrying around lately first though...lol!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home