Steven's Home Page - ホーム ページ

Greetings...welcome to my homepage. Take a look around and I hope you enjoy it! 皆さん...ようこそ、これは私のホームページですよ! どうぞおはいりください...見てください...

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Chirstmas - 2009...

The wonders of Skype - the most amazing program in the whole wide world...
Direct and live from Honolulu to Kurihama...

After a fun party - eating all kine and too much food last night, sleeping in till late, wrapping all my presents this morning, and opening all my good presents today...I just HAD to ride...but...I was dragging.....so I got out the door after 5pm, late as usual...

The dreamy dreary overcast weather this Christmas day sort of matched my melancholy mood...and Ipod set to shuffle, when these two favorite songs came on... it felt...just...right...

The Emotions - Flowers:

BoA - Do the Motion:

...Merry Christmas...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home