Steven's Home Page - ホーム ページ

Greetings...welcome to my homepage. Take a look around and I hope you enjoy it! 皆さん...ようこそ、これは私のホームページですよ! どうぞおはいりください...見てください...

Friday, December 23, 2005

Last weekend's long rides...




I know...I know...it's Friday already but...I've FINALLY!!! gotten into this blogging thing and have just put up my first "real" post about last weekend's long rides.

Saturday was a super day for bike riding, and Sunday was...well....junky for riding. Click here to read more: Last weekend's rides...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:27 PM, December 26, 2005, Blogger dancedream2002 said…

    Hi Ats...thanks for the "congrats." I'm glad I started this site cause now I feel, well, sort of link a KING in my own CYBERLAND. I have total control, muhahahaha!!!! My brother just e-mailed me and told me that it was practically a white-out on the train ride between Nagoya and Osaka. Well, bundle up and get out there whenever you can!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home